Zombieland (1 Viewer)

They were supposed to film this at Blue Bayou/Dixie Landing in Baton Rouge, but the lady that owns it got greedy so they moved the shoot to some park in georgia. She cost the state of la 20million dollars in supposed revenue. She is lucky Edwin Edwards isn't governor any more. Things may have turned ugly.

They were supposed to film this at Blue Bayou/Dixie Landing in Baton Rouge, but the lady that owns it got greedy so they moved the shoot to some park in georgia. She cost the state of la 20million dollars in supposed revenue. She is lucky Edwin Edwards isn't governor any more. Things may have turned ugly.

Yeah, because Edwin would have stolen at least $5 million of that $20 million.

Heh...and we all know that $0.00 beats the $15 million we would have ended up with.

And we all know that's the logic that kept getting Edwin elected. "Sure, he steals money, but he does good things for the state too." Of course, the problem is that all that corruption stopped the state from getting as many new businesses as they could have and it ended up being a net loss for the state economy. So, while we would have gotten the $15 million in that instance, we never got the major auto plants that would have brought in hundred of millions each year because companies like that don't "play ball" with small time corrupt politicians.

I can't wait to see this movie. Should be a lot of fun.

And we all know that's the logic that kept getting Edwin elected. "Sure, he steals money, but he does good things for the state too." Of course, the problem is that all that corruption stopped the state from getting as many new businesses as they could have and it ended up being a net loss for the state economy. So, while we would have gotten the $15 million in that instance, we never got the major auto plants that would have brought in hundred of millions each year because companies like that don't "play ball" with small time corrupt politicians.

And what is our excuse now!

can we keep the politics of my zombieland thread??

kthanx

And what is our excuse now!

Years of corruption destroyed our education system and left us with an uneducated workforce in a high tech economy that in and of itself is not expanding at this point. That and Mike Foster was lazy, Blanco had little success and any possible growth in South LA was stopped for several years by Katrian/Rita. (Although inept at most things actually did some decent work in economic development)

We missed the economic boom in the 90's and early 2000s. Hopefully we will be prepared when the next boom comes.

Anyway, Pop is going to get mad at me for jacking his thread.:covri:

Edit: See, I knew I was risking the wrath of the Pop.

I'm really tired of zombies getting such a bad rap and everyone trying to kill them. They have to eat brains to LIVE (kind of). They're really misunderstood. I think if you gave them a chance, we could all get along.

I think all this negative media hype is really destroying any hope for a future positive relationship with zombies.

Damn liberale media. :mad:

Every movie Woody Harrelson is in is automatically awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom