ZORRO37's Marques Colston video on youtube !! AWESOME!!! (1 Viewer)

I don't mind at all that it's on youtube.
I would have put it there myself, but the NFL will probably delete it and maybe your account soon enough. You can just make a new account or upload it again, but it just gets annoying that the NBA promotes youtube videos and even has it's own account to upload them, but you spend ages uploading an NFL video and they have lodged a copyright claim within the hour.
My first youtube account got banned for having maybe 3 or 4 videos of Saints plays, and I made a new one and put up 2 videos and they both got removed. That's why I didn't put it up myself.

Diner Patron 1: "You know where our new reciever played his college ball?"
Diner Patron 2: "Where?"
Diner Patron 1: "Hofstra."
Diner Patron 2: "Hofstra!?"
Diner Patron 1: "Hofstra."

I love that commercial. Also awesome: "Of course I didn't pick Drew Brees! Do you think I'm an idiot!?"

Rock on Zorro37! I love Colston and have known he was good and how he really has been a major uplift to our team. But... man, you forget just how good he is until you see all his plays in just two seasons on that highlight vid. What a steal.

I think M.Colston is set to receive a $400K salary this year. THAT... is a head scratcher.

To the average Joe that is a decent years wages! As to the vid, awesome is right. MC will be a household name after his first probowl apperance this year. (He should have made it last yr)

Two things stand out--the first is how humble Colston is. It shows through in the way that he carries himself after a great catch--he gets up and heads back to the huddle--or to the sideline after a score.

The second is how many YAC he gets when he doesn't have to stop and jump for the ball--Drew doesn't have to hit him exactly in stride (but when he does, it's awesome). If Colston gets the ball without having to adjust that much, he turns and fights for the extra yards and he's so big and his strides are so long that he gets them--and then gets 4 more yards just by managing to fall forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom