ZORRO37's Marques Colston video on youtube !! AWESOME!!! (1 Viewer)

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aElr-GsT88Q&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aElr-GsT88Q&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

enjoy!! dont thank me... thank Zorro37 ...

FANTASTIC!! Thanks so much Zorro37! What an asset down in the red zone. He will command and deserves the big bucks! Hope he retires a Saint! GEAUX SAINTS!! Thick and Thin

YouTube pulls reported videos and bans the user that uploads them. I wish there was some madness to why they remove some stuff and leave the others though.

Point is watch it now if you were unable to download the original. It rocks!

He is un-real. We better never let him get away. I don't care if he loses both his legs, let him fly around out there in a wheelchair....damn that boy can catch!

YouTube pulls reported videos and bans the user that uploads them. I wish there was some madness to why they remove some stuff and leave the others though.

Point is watch it now if you were unable to download the original. It rocks!

Not that I care but .. if I get banned from youtube... what exactly does that mean for me???? can I just get a new user name???

this video is awesome. my favorite is the play at 6:05. Nothing flashy about it , just a quick comeback route....but watch reggie's "Block" on the blitzer.....nothing short of comical.

Not that I care but .. if I get banned from youtube... what exactly does that mean for me???? can I just get a new user name???

I think so, yeah.

Is it already pulled? They must have a room full of Atlanta fans watching for Saints videos.

EDIT: Not pulled yet. Just played fine for me.

it will get pulled due to the NFL's copyright infringement,,just like all other NFL clips on youtube.

Just another typical 7th round pick that hardly represents an offensive threat at all. :kloguck:

That is an awesome video and I think that Colston has the potential to be one of the truly great Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom