Zsa Zsa Gabor Dead (1 Viewer)

CanadianSaint

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Zsa Zsa Gabor, whose 60-year career of playing herself helped paved the way for today’s celebrity-obsessed culture, has died. She was 99.

I see no tragedy at 99. RIP all the same.

Funny I only have reason to really know who her sister is since I was alive for Green Acres, and yet if you say Gabor this is the name I would think of. Its good to have to cooler name I guess.

I see no tragedy at 99. RIP all the same.

Funny I only have reason to really know who her sister is since I was alive for Green Acres, and yet if you say Gabor this is the name I would think of. Its good to have to cooler name I guess.

speaking of, with all the remakes, how have they not remade Green Acres? tech hipsters setting up an organic kale farm in trump america
who wouldn't watch that?

speaking of, with all the remakes, how have they not remade Green Acres? tech hipsters setting up an organic kale farm in trump america
who wouldn't watch that?

I had one person in mind to choose an opportunity to squeeze in Trump in a Zsa Zsa thread and I'm not even in the least bit disappointed.

Also.. My favorite ZZG appearance was in Nightmare on Elm Street 3.

I had one person in mind to choose an opportunity to squeeze in Trump in a Zsa Zsa thread and I'm not even in the least bit disappointed.

Also.. My favorite ZZG appearance was in Nightmare on Elem Street 3.

Wait. You had me over Galbreath?
I'm touched

But seriously wouldn't you watch it that show?

who wouldn't watch that?

The show was cancelled because it was too rural and that stance still remains.

who wouldn't watch that?

That was her sister Eva Gabor that starred in in Green Acres.

That was her sister Eva Gabor that starred in in Green Acres.

yup, i was referring to Zack's post

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom