Superman: Legacy (1 Viewer)

Not that I hate it, but I'd actually be surprised if those images were real. I don't see yellow banding around the chest insignia and I'd be absolutely shocked if James Gunn let that kind of reveal spoil his new suit.

Not that I hate it, but I'd actually be surprised if those images were real. I don't see yellow banding around the chest insignia and I'd be absolutely shocked if James Gunn let that kind of reveal spoil his new suit.
I was wondering about that as well. Good catch.

...........The Wrap has revealed that Pruitt Taylor Vince has officially joined the cast of Gunn's Superman as the Man of Steel’s adopted father, Pa Kent, better known as Jonathan Kent.

Pruitt Taylor Vince has appeared in films like Bird Box, and Gotti throughout his lengthy career, and he's no stranger to the comic book genre either, having played Father Hennessy in 2005's Constantine, Otis in The Walking Dead, and Grill in Marvel’s Agents of Shield. He has also appeared in Stranger Things, The Mentalist, and is known for his Emmy-award-winning performance in the drama series Murder One...............

...........The Wrap has revealed that Pruitt Taylor Vince has officially joined the cast of Gunn's Superman as the Man of Steel’s adopted father, Pa Kent, better known as Jonathan Kent.

Pruitt Taylor Vince has appeared in films like Bird Box, and Gotti throughout his lengthy career, and he's no stranger to the comic book genre either, having played Father Hennessy in 2005's Constantine, Otis in The Walking Dead, and Grill in Marvel’s Agents of Shield. He has also appeared in Stranger Things, The Mentalist, and is known for his Emmy-award-winning performance in the drama series Murder One...............

I'd say he got both of them right.

Gunn doesn't miss on casting. Even for smaller parts he knows what he's doing.
Yeah, I agree. I'm pretty excited about this new DC with Gunn calling the shots. I don't normally get my hopes up with anything DC, but with his recent works, and being given the keys to the DCU, I'm hopeful.

Yeah, I agree. I'm pretty excited about this new DC with Gunn calling the shots. I don't normally get my hopes up with anything DC, but with his recent works, and being given the keys to the DCU, I'm hopeful.
I am, as they say, cautiously optimistic. I'm holding off until the finished product arrives.

Does this mean anything?

Will Gunn's Superman be closer to the original version? super strong, super fast but not the more or less God he turned into later on

Whoa...

film-tv-first-look-at-david-corenswet-as-superman-in-james-v0-2hmu3z9lxtyc1.jpeg

So... Thoughts on what's in the background.
I wonder if it's a ship from his home planet. Kinda in a similar vein to Supergirl when Kryptonians came to Earth to recolonize it because they need the sun to keep their powers strong. Something like that.

But this is definitely a different shape, so idk.

I agree with everyone else, the suit looks great.

I wonder if it's a ship from his home planet. Kinda in a similar vein to Supergirl when Kryptonians came to Earth to recolonize it because they need the sun to keep their powers strong. Something like that.

But this is definitely a different shape, so idk.
I'm wondering if it's connected to Brainiac.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom