AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... (1 Viewer)

If he ends up being a great one (I don't think so either) then this thread will be brought back to life lol.

Are we really acting like Penix wasn't the best pure QB in the draft? lol
Yall laughing at this pick, the same way folks laughed at the Packers taking Love in the 1st. Seems like they are going to get a pretty good ROI

Yeah, I'm not gonna make that kind of post. Has the potential to look really stupid in three years.

Does the pick make sense for 2024? No, but Penix is a very talented QB who could become their long-term solution. Cousins is 35 years old. He's got maybe 2-3 years left.
I like the guy, but they could have traded back and gotten the same pick though. Nobody will be nitpicking that if he puts them in consistent contention, but it's still a head-scratcher.

I’d be laughing more if they drafted Mcarthy. Penix can be dangerous if healthy. Either way the pick won’t help their team for a while if ever.

Wasn’t this guy predicted to go in the 2nd round?

I would not have been mad if the saints have taken Penix.

Penix will be very good. Falcons screwed up our chance to get Bowers. If the Falcons took Dallas Turner, the Raiders would have taken Penix and the rest would be history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom