Bush and Deuce stats (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
With the NFL draft going on I’ve been reminded of former players we have drafted. Here are fun comparisons between the career stats of Reggie Bush and Deuce McCallister

Yards per rushing attempt
- Bush: 4.269
- Deuce: 4.265

Yards per receiving attempt
- Bush: 5.43
- Deuce: 5.53

Longest run
- Bush: 76 yards
- Deuce: 76 yards

Total TDs
- Bush: 54
- Deuce: 54

I find it fascinating that it was Bush that had the higher career yards per rushing attempt and it was Deuce with the higher career receiving yards per target. I’d guess most would assume that would be flip flopped.

With the NFL draft going on I’ve been reminded of former players we have drafted. Here are fun comparisons between the career stats of Reggie Bush and Deuce McCallister

Yards per rushing attempt
- Bush: 4.269
- Deuce: 4.265

Yards per receiving attempt
- Bush: 5.43
- Deuce: 5.53

Longest run
- Bush: 76 yards
- Deuce: 76 yards

Total TDs
- Bush: 54
- Deuce: 54

I find it fascinating that it was Bush that had the higher career yards per rushing attempt and it was Deuce with the higher career receiving yards per target. I’d guess most would assume that would be flip flopped.

Yup, ole Deuce was a very dynamic RB, and they were both great at pass protection as well....too bad Deuce wasn't a few years younger when CSP came to town.....his ability was totally wasted by Haslett's incompetent staff.....

It was a real shame that Deuce's ACL's were made of single ply toilet paper. Can't imagine the stats he would have been up without the ACL tears he had...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom