Mahommes speculation is true (1 Viewer)

Again, it is convenient for him to say that now, because it makes him sound like a QB guru.

But if you are Sean Payton and moving up in the draft to get your guy is your thing… and you just know that Patrick Mahomes is going to be the next GOAT… why did you not move up in the draft and get him?

Again, it is convenient for him to say that now, because it makes him sound like a QB guru.

But if you are Sean Payton and moving up in the draft to get your guy is your thing… and you just know that Patrick Mahomes is going to be the next GOAT… why did you not move up in the draft and get him?
Yep. Had he turned out to be a bust we would've never heard this story

I don’t care. Can’t stand Mahomes. Good QB, bad personality, horrible family.
As if you'd be saying this if he played for us. "Yea, the Superbowl wins are nice, but he's got a bad personality. And his brother? Don't get me started." Lol

As if you'd be saying this if he played for us. "Yea, the Superbowl wins are nice, but he's got a bad personality. And his brother? Don't get me started." Lol
He would have clashed with Drew Brees. Mahomes would have wanted to push Brees out the door and Brees wanted to stay longer than he was able. Sean would have a new toy and Brees would not have liked it. Bad mojo.

He would have clashed with Drew Brees. Mahomes would have wanted to push Brees out the door and Brees wanted to stay longer than he was able. Sean would have a new toy and Brees would not have liked it. Bad mojo.

Are you serious with this stuff? If we had gotten Mahomes, CSP would very likely still be here and we would probably have at least another SB championship by now......

I think Brees would have fairly quickly realized that Mahomes, at this point in their careers was the better QB and it wouldn't have been a problem at all....

regardless of what you think of him personally, he is the best QB and likely the best player in the NFL.....Bad Mojo is what we have been going through the last 2 seasons....

On the other hand, we'd have Patrick Mahomes.

Because Payton is an egomaniac and hubris is his worst fault. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and would take him back in a heartbeat, but let's face it; Sean is always sure he's the smartest guy in the room. He thought there was no way Reid would ever jump the Saints to take him after talking him up all offseason.

Exactly. The most trigger happy, trading up willy nilly coach in the league just happened to let the draft come to him that year. The greatest QB prospect he had ever seen in his life and he decides to take a wait and see approach. Not buying it. I'm sure he liked Mahomes but I think he was also perfectly content with Drew Brees and he was happy to stay put and draft Mahomes, Latt, or Malik Hooker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom