Rookie Jersey #'s? (2 Viewers)

bigearl

Veteran
Reaction score
When do they get assigned? Anyone know of any rookie jersey #s yet?

Last years was the week after the draft, so it should be any day now.

Guessing draft picks only based on currently available numbers:

Fuaga - 75
Kool-Aid - 5
Rattler - 16
Bub - 18
Ford - 42
Boyd - 97
Ezirim - 72

(Edit) for context here are numbers taken by recent free agent signings, as of now: 2 (Mond) 6 (Gay) 10 (Peterman) 11 (Wilson) 13 (St. Brown) 14 (Morgan) 15 (Hedley, from 39) 26 (Robinson) 27 (Jean-Charles) 39 (Smyth) 47 (Hudson) 73 (Udoh)

Last edited:
I’m hoping Kool-Aid goes with 34 (Mike McKenzie vibes), and Rattler gets 5.
This would be cool but I’ve noticed a lot of this generation of DBs seem to do everything they can to get in a number below 30

You’ll find exceptions and guys will always have personal stories (different sport, but Kevin Durant wears 35 to honor the age a favorite coach of his died) but half the 30s and 40s digits are available to linebackers for a reason 😅

This would be cool but I’ve noticed a lot of this generation of DBs seem to do everything they can to get in a number below 30

You’ll find exceptions and guys will always have personal stories (different sport, but Kevin Durant wears 35 to honor the age a favorite coach of his died) but half the 30s and 40s digits are available to linebackers for a reason 😅

Agreed…they all want single digits these days. Or if they can’t get it initially, as soon as one becomes available, they change to it.

I hate it!

aeb37657-ee40-4cf9-89d5-193cd19f2a6e_text.gif

I like the thought of Rattler wearing 5 --- Mond 2, Haener 3, Carr 4 and Rattler 5 with Kool-Aid wearing 34 as the aforementioned McKenzie reference as well as the amount of 34 jerseys already out there

Rattler wore #2 in high school. I could see him pulling the ol’ switcheroo in the preseason once Mond inevitably gets cut.

Chase Young to 99, which means Khalen Saunders to...50.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom