Philly plotting to move up (1 Viewer)

Oline or DT... They lost Kelce and Cox in the offseason to retirement.
Some speculation they want a DB. Could it be DeJean? Mitchell, etc. I know the mocks have DeJean going lower but PFF has him as the #8 player in the draft and I think I heard that teams have him rated higher than the 20s where many mocks have him.

How tradeable is AJ Brown's contract? I very much get the impression they are ready to move on from him and might be trying to repeat the trick Tennessee pulled on them...

How tradeable is AJ Brown's contract? I very much get the impression they are ready to move on from him and might be trying to repeat the trick Tennessee pulled on them...
never understood why TN wouldn't pay Brown when they just gave Calvin Ridley about the same deal Brown got from Philly

Some kind of way Loomis will make a trade with Philly for the 22nd pick, and we will move down 8 picks in the 1st round and itll cost us next years 1 and a 2026 2 and 3.

The reason why Rosemon won the trades are the picks he made and we made, not the actual value of the picks.
I am all for trading back, not up, we need help at multiple positions.

Oline or DT... They lost Kelce and Cox in the offseason to retirement.
IDK they already had both replacements in house (Cam Jurgens and one of the Georgia boys) prior to the retirements.

Local scuttlebut says Bowers but I don't want that to be true because I want us to end up wtih him.

Absolutely not. Why? Howie Roseman (Eagles GM) has absolutely robbed Loomis every time they’ve dealt with each other the past. If Loomis trades with Roseman again we can look forward to giving up our first round pick and Alvin Kamara in exchange for the Eagles second round pick, Ian Book, and the rights to Vai Sikahema…..
Ahh the legend of Ian Book. The Miami Dolphins nemesis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom