“All Offensive Linemen are Cattle” - Cam Jordan w/Kay Adams (1 Viewer)

Not my favorite interview but one thing I did think of during that is the broncos game. We've been so accustomed to assuming we can overcome big games during the CSP era...do we still have that? I'd really love to win that game.

Not my favorite interview but one thing I did think of during that is the broncos game. We've been so accustomed to assuming we can overcome big games during the CSP era...do we still have that? I'd really love to win that game.
Not sure if we have that but we do have the current leader in comeback wins so, there’s a chance

Same here. We all know how petty & spiteful CSP can be, and I expect him to be even moreso when he comes to the Dome of his 16 year old home. Visions of CSP whooping up on Bill Parcells and Dallas in his first season come to mind. Not to mention the Saints track record playing rookie QBs. So we've got CSP coming to the dome to preen his feathers and strut, with his hand-picked rookie of all rookie QBs...the 2nd coming of Breesus.

As much as I liked CSP when he was the Saints coach, I can see why he isn't well-liked amongst many of his peers and NFL/team executives. He's a bit of a mouthy douche....but he was OUR douche. (like the Ceedy Deuce situation). I really don't want to cede him bragging rights for the next 4 seasons (until the Saints play the Broncos again). If it's pre-destined that the Saints must go 1-16 this season (not saying it will, just that IF that scenario comes to pass...), please let that lone victory be against the damn Broncos!

Same here. We all know how petty & spiteful CSP can be, and I expect him to be even moreso when he comes to the Dome of his 16 year old home. Visions of CSP whooping up on Bill Parcells and Dallas in his first season come to mind. Not to mention the Saints track record playing rookie QBs. So we've got CSP coming to the dome to preen his feathers and strut, with his hand-picked rookie of all rookie QBs...the 2nd coming of Breesus.

As much as I liked CSP when he was the Saints coach, I can see why he isn't well-liked amongst many of his peers and NFL/team executives. He's a bit of a mouthy douche....but he was OUR douche. (like the Ceedy Deuce situation). I really don't want to cede him bragging rights for the next 4 seasons (until the Saints play the Broncos again). If it's pre-destined that the Saints must go 1-16 this season (not saying it will, just that IF that scenario comes to pass...), please let that lone victory be against the damn Broncos!
What??? We're not meeting them in the Super Bowl this year...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom