31-30 this will be the final score (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Rams go for a game winning field goal and Taysom hill blocks it how does that sound?

Like a heart attack waiting to happen. I would like to live to see the Saints win another Super Bowl please!

Like a heart attack waiting to happen. I would like to live to see the Saints win another Super Bowl please!

Right?
I’d be dead before the kick.

Speaking of kicks, Lutz needs to be clutch this game as he has been all year. He makes that kick last week we are winning that with much less stress.

And he has plenty of leg to make that kick and usually does. He’s a great kicker.

Is Taysom on the FG block team? I know he’s on punts but I can’t remember if I have ever seen him on FGs.

Is Taysom on the FG block team? I know he’s on punts but I can’t remember if I have ever seen him on FGs.

Good question Counselor. I’ll allow it. ?

If he’s not, he should be. I’ve begun to think there’s not a thing that Taysom could not do, and probably well.

Although I can appreciate this better than the blowout threads, the idea of us needing a block to win is not very reassuring. I think I'll go read one of threads where we blow them out now.

The positive side of that argument is that it'd probably be bigger than the Minny Miracle. But then again it would give a narrative to everybody in the world that "THE SAINTS WOULD'VE LOST IF IT WEREN'T FOR ...."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom