4 reasons the Saints crush Baltimore (1 Viewer)

saintsincebirth

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Saints will crush Baltimore this weekend. Maybe not on the scoreboard (cause that's how this season has worked for N.O.), but there will be no doubt as to who has the more complete team. A healthy Saints team is light years better than Baltimore right now. Here are some reasons...

1. Baltimore hasn't stopped a safety blitz all year. NOT good news for Flacco and his inaccurate self.
2. With Morestead kicking off again, the kickoff coverage is much improved.
3. Brees, against a young pair of corners in a big game against big competition, is a scary thought for the Raven's D.
4. The ravens thought they were tired in the 4th quarter against the Texans, wait til Sunday. Ivory, Bush and PT will gas this front 7 (who'll be on the field far too long).

30-20 Saints

Protection for Brees is the answer to this game. Give him time and it will be our game!!
PROTECT......PROTECT......PROTECT !!!!:aduncan:

Ray Lewis will be on the sidelines crying in his Snuggie by halftime.

Attachments

• ray-lewis-snuggie.jpeg
    ray-lewis-snuggie.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 352
The Saints will crush Baltimore this weekend. Maybe not on the scoreboard (cause that's how this season has worked for N.O.), but there will be no doubt as to who has the more complete team. A healthy Saints team is light years better than Baltimore right now. Here are some reasons...

1. Baltimore hasn't stopped a safety blitz all year. NOT good news for Flacco and his inaccurate self.
3. Brees, against a young pair of corners in a big game against big competition, is a scary thought for the Raven's D.
4. The ravens thought they were tired in the 4th quarter against the Texans, wait til Sunday. Ivory, Bush and PT will gas this front 7 (who'll be on the field far too long).

30-20 Saints

I hope you're right.

:bandg:

30-20 Saints
This is plausible provided there are NO TURNOVERS OR SPECIAL TEAMS BREAKDOWNS BY THE SAINTS.

This is plausible provided there are NO TURNOVERS OR SPECIAL TEAMS BREAKDOWNS BY THE SAINTS.

yep, this is the key. IMO we've been our own worst enemy this year, we have beaten ourselves in all of our losses. We eliminate the stupid mistakes i really believe that we can beat anyone.

I hope we have more energy than the Cincy game. It seemed to slow us down a bit. We need to play fast, and up-tempo to win this game.

I hope we have more energy than the Cincy game. It seemed to slow us down a bit. We need to play fast, and up-tempo to win this game.

This is also something that bothered me. They looked like it was a little too chilly for them. They need to embrace the cold and come out with alot more energy.

30-20 Saints
agree,here's my #1 reason why...these 3 right here,which i do think they all play...in the playoffs having the 3 headed monster in the backfield going to be huge,in the cold you have to run the football,when the wind effects the passing game

The Saints' RB rotation

Actually....... SP sounded EXTREMELY pleased with our tempo in the sound fx I saw. Not sure how you came to your conclusion, but it appears to differ from our head coach's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom