N/S A Ram Roast (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
While we were busy swooning over the Saints’ manhandling of Jerrah’s Kids, we may have missed how the Cardinals thoroughly humiliated the LA Rams. It was just one more thing that made today one of the best football days since winning the Superbowl.

Burn Rams Burn! :hihi:

While we were busy swooning over the Saints’ manhandling of Jerrah’s Kids, we may have missed how the Cardinals thoroughly humiliated the LA Rams. It was just one more thing that made today one of the best football days since winning the Superbowl.

Noticed it for sure. There was so much else to talk about today! Technically Cardinals were the favorite but not by much. I still haven't seen them play though. Are they really that good?

I'm going to miss the Rams game. Going to be in Europe. One of my friends will be getting lucky with 50 yard line seats.

I hate the Rams. Would love to hang 50 on them. I want that game to be our second biggest blow out this year. There's one AFC team that I'd like to beat 55-0.

Noticed it for sure. There was so much else to talk about today! Technically Cardinals were the favorite but not by much. I still haven't seen them play though. Are they really that good?
They’ve got some pieces for sure. They took the bills to the wire last week. Harrison is gonna be a star. If they can get consistent play out of Murray then they’ll be capable of competing

Well apparently the new Call of Duty is not getting good reviews, so Kyler Murray might actually focus on football this season.

Well apparently the new Call of Duty is not getting good reviews, so Kyler Murray might actually focus on football this season.
Is Kyler Murray still playing? I swear I haven't heard anything about him for about 3 years. lol

I watched the Cardinals/Rams game yesterday evening. I've never been a Kyler Murray believer. But I have to admit he was sensational yesterday. Made a lot of tough throws look easy. He's playing with a lot of confidence and has thorough command over that offense. And Marvin Harrison Jr. is going to be a problem.

The Ram's OL is a mess...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom