After starting 11-0, the Steelers in jeopardy of losing 6 straight to end their season (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
This is course would include a 1 and done in the playoffs as a wildcard team.

Unreal.

We all knew the 11-0 was smoke and mirrors, but nobody saw this coming.

Very impressive drive from Rivers and company.

7-0 Colts.

They are imposing their will.

Colts with the Soul Train line dance celebration. I approve!

Wonder if Browns will actually win the division if its on the line next week?

I cant see officiating allowing that to happen. If it was us we be in the same situation as CLE.

Didn't a KC or Houston team did the exact same thing started out 11-0. Then... Fell off a cliff..

It could just be a regular season thing. In 2009 we were 11-0 and needed the Redskins to miss a 20 yard field goal. At 12-0 we beat a Chris Redman led Falcons team by 3 points in which the falcons had the ball in our territory with under 2 minutes in the game. Then we lost 3 straight.

KC did one year. But it was like way back. They were in same situation as Pittsburg was this year.

9-0
Finished 11-5 and then had that crazy 45-44 loss in the playoffs to Andrew Luck.

Patriots last season 8-0, finish 11-5

Last edited:
Steelers gonna lose today.....

Colts are legitimately tough as nails....this is a grind it out, run the football and play defense team. I could see the Colts going to the super bowl...they aren’t flashy but I like what they are doing.

Big Ben yards per attempt last 6 games:

5.0 (today so far)

You know how difficult it is for a QB to have 6 straight games and not finishing with at least a 6 yard average? Virtually impossible. But here we are.

Steelers are easily the worst team that will make the playoffs.

They could not beat any of the other 13 teams. Double digit losses to almost every one of those teams.

Never thought the Steelers were 11-0 good. Been meaning to look at their schedule to see how they got that way but I'm sure they've had a cream puff schedule of high school teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom