All this and no BI or Herb (1 Viewer)

Was thinking the same thing. Is it possible there is better flow/chemistry without BI or is the team just that good?
BI can only make this team better. Willie just needs to figure out the rotations so that one of Z or BI is on the court at all times. I seem to recall the first game against the Nets played out like that to some extent, and we destroyed them.

ESPN article on the game says the Pels defeated the short-handed Suns. WTH??? I could have sworn we were the team down 2 starters.
To be fair, they were down their best player, but that doesn’t make sense since we were down our 1a player.

Zion's just coming into his dominance and Dyson getting minutes has been a revelation, so I know this might be a soft take, but BI was our best offensive player coming into the season and Herb was our best defensive player and we were down both of them vs the Suns, twice. They only were missing Booker one of the two games. So any sort of shorthanded nonsense is just sour grapes. We were shorthanded, too, we just have much better backups than most teams do.

Pels are stacked.

ESPN article on the game says the Pels defeated the short-handed Suns. WTH??? I could have sworn we were the team down 2 starters.
When did ESPN writers ever really know what is happening down here? :shrug:

To be fair, they were down their best player, but that doesn’t make sense since we were down our 1a player.
So were we. I'm not sure a healthy bi isn't our best player. Zion is amazing but bi has a lot in his bag.

BI being injury prone is getting tiring.

BI being injury prone is getting tiring.
The last 2 were a concussion (elbow to the head) and basically toe turf from being stepped on. I understand the frustration but it's not like there aren't obvious reasons for the injury. Bi played we win last night. Period.

CJ and JV are negative assets for the team right now ,having BI playing wont change that fact
I disagree with that accessment but i understand how you got there. Cj is the vet who established a legit culture when he arrived. Jonas isn't such a negative when he is more efficient. But I get it, I get it.

Cj looking to drop 40 on the suns. 24 in the first half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom