And they say Kamara was washed. (1 Viewer)

Kamara: 4.9 yards per carry.

Look out NFL, Happy can putt.
Yea I was in that camp that he may have hit the wall, but optimistic to see if it was him or the play call and today showed me he’s every bit of the player he’s always been. Amazing to see him used correctly again!!

Kamara: 4.9 yards per carry.

Look out NFL, Happy can putt.

I don't think most people thought he was washed. I think most thought he had another two good years in his legs. The question is how good will he be beyond that? Hopefully the Saints and Kamara can work out a deal that keeps him a Saint for 2 or 3 more years that they are both happy with.

I’ve been the biggest AK41 fan and the most outspoken. Some talk just to talk. I know what I see
NO one said he was washed up. Most of us said we didn't think it was wise to give an almost 30 yr old RB long term big $ extension. I think AK ha this yr and maybe 2 more yrs at the most . I'd pay him 7-8.5 mil a yr with 15 guaranteed and incentive-laden

He was never done or washed. The play calling was old and stale. Think about it, we had been running the same offense for 17 years, you don't think teams knew what was coming?!

We stopped getting him the ball in space, our run game was nothing creative. Our pass plays to him were 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Our run plays for him were RB dive..

Carolina isn't good on offense but their defense is solid and moved on them with ease. I'm sure we'll have our struggles at times but it was refreshing to see a new offense on display.

We don't need number 1's at every position in this type of offense, the creativeness will get a lot of guys open in space. Our new offense has been slept on all offseason..let them continue to sleep on it.

NO one said he was washed up. Most of us said we didn't think it was wise to give an almost 30 yr old RB long term big $ extension. I think AK ha this yr and maybe 2 more yrs at the most . I'd pay him 7-8.5 mil a yr with 15 guaranteed and incentive-laden
Nope. Many on here said he wasn’t a top 25/20/15/10 back in the league anymore. Many said that RBs fall off a cliff at the age of 30 and he’s 29. Many said his best days were over. Many said that he couldn’t average 4 ypc the past 2 years. Some of us, knew it was the Ole Sneaky Pete system holding him back. You just want to argue. Talk to the wall

1725834427970.gif

Yea I was in that camp that he may have hit the wall, but optimistic to see if it was him or the play call and today showed me he’s every bit of the player he’s always been. Amazing to see him used correctly again!!
Yep I was in that number too. Happily eating crow. Happy for him too, chase that bag AK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom