N/S Andy Dalton involved in a car accident (122 Viewers)

Thats the second starting QB for the panthers to get in a wreck in recent memory.

Glad everyone is ok. Carolina fans dont mess around when they want a new QB.

Thats the second starting QB for the panthers to get in a wreck in recent memory.

Glad everyone is ok. Carolina fans dont mess around when they want a new QB.
Charlotte has terrible drivers. Itā€™s like all of the bad drivers from other cities, states, countries all decided to move here and not adhere to the rules of the road. Just yesterday I had two idiots try and make illegal left hand turns, from the right lane, while Iā€™m in the left lane, dang near right on the side of them. How the heck do you not see a car beside you? This was all during a 4 mile drive. Thought the universe was trying to send me a message

Last edited:
Charlotte has terrible drivers. Itā€™s like all of the bad drivers from other cities, states, countries all decided to move here and not adhere to the rules of the road. Just yesterday I had two idiots try and make illegal left hand turns, from the right lane, while Iā€™m in the left lane, dang near right on the side of them. How the heck do you not see a car beside you. This was all during a 4 mile drive. Thought the universe was trying to send me a message
Do you have red hair?

Cmon dude. Be classy about this. He had his family with him. This is about life, not a game. And you are one of my favorite posters! Stay classy!!!
Donā€™t misconstrue. I started my reply with I hope everyone is ok. Was just making a very lighthearted joke about his on field play. Made no joke about the accident, nor would I ever.

I am very much aware that football is minuscule in the grand scheme of things, promise you that.

Donā€™t misconstrue. I started my reply with I hope everyone is ok. Was just making a very lighthearted joke about his on field play. Made no joke about the accident, nor would I ever.

I am very much aware that football is minuscule in the grand scheme of things, promise you that.
Or maybe not every incident involving someone requires a punchline.

By the way, calling someone a "train wreck" on the field is far beyond just some little playful jab, particularly a guy who has started multiple playoff games.

Or maybe not every incident involving someone requires a punchline.

By the way, calling someone a "train wreck" on the field is far beyond just some little playful jab, particularly a guy who has started multiple playoff games.
It was a play on words.

By the way, thatā€™s the way you see it. As is your right.

Have a nice night. šŸ˜Š

Charlotte has terrible drivers. Itā€™s like all of the bad drivers from other cities, states, countries all decided to move here and not adhere to the rules of the road. Just yesterday I had two idiots try and make illegal left hand turns, from the right lane, while Iā€™m in the left lane, dang near right on the side of them. How the heck do you not see a car beside you. This was all during a 4 mile drive. Thought the universe was trying to send me a message
Here in NOLA drivers are bad I always assumed the worse but man you want to talk about the worst ones, itā€™s south Florida by a landslide they tend to ā€œtapā€ cars if someone is in your way. Here in NOLA you tap someone they are stoping falling out of the car grabbing their neck and filing a lawsuit against you the next week. In south Florida bumping someone is just like blowing your horn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom