Angel Reese Now in Consideration for WNBA ROTY (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Y'all remember when Stephen A. was questioning Angel's transition to the pros? Now he's propping up for WNBA ROTY. What a world we live in.

Last edited:
she is a rebounding machine.
everyone talks about Clark, but Angel is only like 3pts less a game, but double the rebounds. if i remember correctly, she is on pace to break the rebound record while Clark is on place to break the turnover record..

she is a rebounding machine.
everyone talks about Clark, but Angel is only like 3pts less a game, but double the rebounds. if i remember correctly, she is on pace to break the rebound record while Clark is on place to break the turnover record..

They are totally different players, both very good at what they do....

I find it funny that folks are surprised that CC has struggled some, she is a rookie, going up against much bigger, better, more experienced players....as a primary ballhandler she will improve over time IMO....

Reese's game translates better initially IMO, she is a beast on the boards and really knows positioning well.....

I do think they will both continue to propel the WNBA....which is really great....and as much as the media pits one against the other, from what I understand they are actually friends off the court....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom