Humor Annie Agar NFL Meeting Week 1 [Merged] (1 Viewer)

Very talented

Does she write these herself?

No for real, I still get upset that he apologized to the Clowns.
He has to win us a Super Bowl for me to forgive him for that. You don’t ever apologize for curb stomping an opponent, especially a hated division rival, with a lame duck HC who is about to be fired. Never apologize for winning and how you win, unless you blatantly cheat.

They rappelled Ludacris from the rafters, like he was in a dang Fast and Furious movie, when we played them in their dome. That last TD should’ve been payback for that.

He has to win us a Super Bowl for me to forgive him for that. You don’t ever apologize for curb stomping an opponent, especially a hated division rival, with a lame duck HC who is about to be fired. Never apologize for winning and how you win, unless you blatantly cheat.

They rappelled Ludacris from the rafters, like he was in a dang Fast and Furious movie, when we played them in their dome. That last TD should’ve been payback for that.
Definitely, I want to like DA, like really, but I hated that apology. That was terrible.

But beat the brakes off of the Falcons this year and I'll forget about it pretty quickly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom