Are Reggie Bush's feet double jointed? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Very impressive touchdown last week by Bush -- he had a ballet dancer's precision, turning the big toe on his right foot in such a way that it got inside the end zone pylon. I think the Saints offense will be up to the challenge at Solider Field. It's the defense that has to prevent giving up the big play. That's where all the Eagles' scores came from last week.

I know Chicago's Devin Hester has returned 6 punts for touchdowns this season, but he can also be counted on to boggle his catches at least half the time. The Saints need to focus a little less on kicking away from Hester and a little more on punt coverage so they can nail Hester before he has a chance to manage the ball.

In the meantime, check out the fun take on the playoffs at www.ivillage.com/femalefan

Last edited:
hester will cough one up this game, but i'm afraid bush will too.

I'm not sure Peyton will actually kick to Hester. Why would you? I'm hoping the wind doesn't play a factor and keep an out-of-bounds kick, in-bounds...if that makes sense. That could be costly.
And I believe Bush learned a little from last weeks game. On the play where he missed the toss, he took his eyes off the ball and peaked at the DE breathing down on him. I'm thinking he was hesitant b/c of that early pop in the first quarter. He'll be fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom