Article on Orgeron's wife, Kelly (1 Viewer)

Read the article earlier today.. pretty amazing, i had no idea.. It would take a pretty tough situation to make the SEC football gauntlet seem ‘easy’ by comparison, but the Orgerons’ ordeal is just such a situation.

Wow.

I used to know her many years ago. She was very nice and very attractive. We have kids about the same age and used to use the same batting instructor. We’d hang out and watch our kids go through batting practice. Chit chat. I haven’t seen her in many years though.
I had no idea about this medical situation.

Thinking of coach O trying to coach with this kind of domestic distraction puts a different level of respect for what he’s been able to do and I really have a renewed desire to see him succeed.

My daughter has scoliosis, we have opted not to have the surgery and use a specialized brace instead. These kind of stories terrify me. I cannot wait to show this story to my wife, an LSU alum. Thanks for digging this up; it's a fantastic read.

My best friends sister had the EXACT same thing happen in surgery- surgeon "nicked" colon, which allowed abdomen to fill with bacteria. SAME DAMN THING.

Had no idea. Just glad she is ok.

My best friends sister had the EXACT same thing happen in surgery- surgeon "nicked" colon, which allowed abdomen to fill with bacteria. SAME DAMN THING.

Had no idea. Just glad she is ok.

Kinda crazy that that actually happens in real life.. I remember an episode of the sitcom Scrubs where one of the surgeons, Todd, nicked someone’s colon and it was a running joke.. i had no idea it actually happens, and it doesnt seem all that uncommon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom