UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (2 Viewers)

You're gonna get Murray and Clint Capela while dumping Larry Nance in the process.

ATL will do something stupid like turn

Young
Bogdan
Ingram
OO
Sarr

And try to do something with that. ATL is just Pelicans East at this point with their front office.

Would be a terrible decision to keep CJ as a 6th man when you should try to let Hawkins thrive.

Considering how weak this draft is, I would still take a flyer on Edey in the bottom 20 of the first. He moves very well for his size and he does have good shooting form.

Like literally, again considering how weak this draft is, even if we got Ware of Filipowski earlier in the draft I would still probably choose Edey late

Young salary is really close to making him a negative asset due to the 2nd Apron tax

Pretty on brand for Griff.

Getting Young is definitely outside of his comfort zone.

The Lakers will keep that 17th pick, so if the Pelicans dont trade 21, I might go for this guy. Still getting familiar with him in this uber weak arse draft. Most mocks have him going in the 20 - 25 range. He's only 19 but he's the exact type of above-the-rim shot blocking big this team needs. Might be a good replacement backup big. Does not look awkward with the ball like Jaxson did.

Also, there is simply no way in hell this team would ever trade for Trae Young unless they fire Willie Green first.

Also, there is simply no way in hell this team would ever trade for Trae Young unless they fire Willie Green first.
Young is a supposedly a coach killer. So, kill two birds with one stone. Lol

If Griff trades for Trae, he won't have to fire Willie. Willie will look at that little sieve defense guard, throw up, then quit.
I don't think Trae or Garland are on the table.

Griff despises Young's game. Griff has too much ego to trade for Garland after passing on him in the draft. Neither are good defenders.

Every time I see Trae Young I just want to shave his head with a pair of clippers.

Every time I see Trae Young I just want to shave his head with a pair of clippers.
3kciysrl52271.jpg

Pretty on brand for Griff.

Getting Young is definitely outside of his comfort zone.

I prefer Murray....he does more without the ball in his hands, plays better defense, and gives us far more financial flexibility. Plus, if necessary, can take over games like he did when Young was injured

I prefer Murray....he does more without the ball in his hands, plays better defense, and gives us far more financial flexibility. Plus, if necessary, can take over games like he did when Young was injured
He also has a clutch gene. Which is what we desperately need

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom