UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[This Week] (7 Viewers)

if we get Fox from Sacramento i will die from excitement
I would be pretty whelmed lol. He went from being the best clutch player from one year to the worst this year . Lol

If Griff pulls this off we may be in the wcf next season.

Fox/jose
Herb/CJ/hawk
Tm3/?
Zion/?
Allen/Marko

Losses BI, Jonas, nance, dyson, zeller (3m I think) and draft capital to sac and cle.

If Griff pulls this off we may be in the wcf next season.

Fox/jose
Herb/CJ/hawk
Tm3/?
Zion/?
Allen/Marko

Losses BI, Jonas, nance, dyson, zeller (3m I think) and draft capital to sac and cle.
I would try to keep this year pick at all cost if you can draft Kel'el Ware. I think 8-21 is primed with good talent.

i think this years draft is awful outside of the top 3. i would like to get fox and allen more than a mid to late 1st..
I feel the opposite. The top of draft is extremely lackluster, but middle of the round is pretty deep.

I honestly never heard this complaint. The thing I see is inability to penetrate on a dribble, his handles aren't really good with his ISO TOs, and he just look so slow and timid. He hasn't looked right since that toe injury.

I don't understand... He was able to beat dudes on the dribble drives. This was glaring in his Team USA disaster. Which has come out of nowhere. I'm serious baffled, because I was never on the trade Ingram till this season after he turned down an extension.

I don't know what Ingram did in the off-season, but it wasn't a positive direction. He was nowhere this inconsistent.
The biggest issue seems to be his refusal to take 3 pointers. I like BI but agree with not wanting to pay him $50 million a year.

I honestly never heard this complaint. The thing I see is inability to penetrate on a dribble, his handles aren't really good with his ISO TOs, and he just look so slow and timid. He hasn't looked right since that toe injury.

I don't understand... He was able to beat dudes on the dribble drives. This was glaring in his Team USA disaster. Which has come out of nowhere. I'm serious baffled, because I was never on the trade Ingram till this season after he turned down an extension.

I don't know what Ingram did in the off-season, but it wasn't a positive direction. He was nowhere this inconsistent.
You'd have to be under a rock to not see people say he isos the team to death holding the ball. As far as iso stats last season.

Kawhi Leonard - 6.3% turnover frequency, 1.20 points per possession
Paul Goerge - 6.6% tov freq, 1.03 ppp
Jayson Tatum - 7.5% tov freq, 1.04 ppp
Zion Williamson - 10.3% freq, 1.04 ppp
Kevin Durant - 10.5% tov freq, 0.94 ppp
Brandon Ingram - 11.9% tov freq, 0.96 ppp
Anthony Edwards - 11.9%, 0.93 ppp
Jalen Williams - 12.6% tov freq, 0.92 ppp
KAT - 12.8%, 0.97 ppp
Jaylen Brown - 13.6% tov freq, 0.97 ppp

So right around middle of the pack among some notable peers with turnovers in iso and generating points last year.

if we get Fox from Sacramento i will die from excitement

If they trade BI that'd be my target. No more fiddling around with borderline CJ types. Go get a certified game changer. Haven't had one of those at guard since CP3.

According to this, Murray is the preference for the Pels. With Willie emphasizing defense so much, it doesn't surprise me.
Didn't mention the western....

Tbh I've liked Murray since he was a spur but fox is my want. I think fox and z could wreck the west with herb and tm3 spacing. I am not 100 sold on Allen because he is not that different than Jonas.

Idk man I just hope for the best

Didn't mention the western....

Tbh I've liked Murray since he was a spur but fox is my want. I think fox and z could wreck the west with herb and tm3 spacing. I am not 100 sold on Allen because he is not that different than Jonas.

Idk man I just hope for the best
Who knows what is going on behind closed doors. I think it's likely Atlanta has already expressed interest in BI which makes things easier

Here is what I do know...when Trae Young was out, Murray stepped up and led them to a 12-10 record. It ain't like the Hawks are considered a talented team and with Young out, they lost almost 25% of their scoring. Murray made it happen...he elevated his own game and made the players around him better. That's what I want in a leader

Who knows what is going on behind closed doors. I think it's likely Atlanta has already expressed interest in BI which makes things easier

Here is what I do know...when Trae Young was out, Murray stepped up and led them to a 12-10 record. It ain't like the Hawks are considered a talented team and with Young out, they lost almost 25% of their scoring. Murray made it happen...he elevated his own game and made the players around him better. That's what I want in a leader
If you're getting Murray and Clint contract offloaded to you.

I would personally like to move CJ and Clint for a prototype 2. Find a 5 elsewhere or play a rookie heavy minutes.

Big problem is that Lavine is really the only 2 available and he kind of a distressed asset.

Keeping CJ and trying to move him as an expiring next season isn't a good move in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom