Bid on Saints License Plates 2-99 (1 Viewer)

Might as well bid....Went to DMV and they want $125.00 for a Saints plate to go on my car. Thats to much. But I can bid and money will go to Charity. Rather that than give it to DMV....From what I understand the more your car is valued at the more your plate will cost. WOW!!!!:jpshakehead:

Who has #1 ?
If I had ti guess, it'd be Benson.

They should auction off all the numbers of the better players. #51, #91, #98, #25, #12, etc. They're leaving money on the table if they don't.

Might as well bid....Went to DMV and they want $125.00 for a Saints plate to go on my car. Thats to much. But I can bid and money will go to Charity. Rather that than give it to DMV....From what I understand the more your car is valued at the more your plate will cost. WOW!!!!:jpshakehead:

I think the value of your car drives up the cost of your registration (which you pay anyway) and the plate is an extra flat $50.

The value of your vehicle determines registration fee and plate is $25/yr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this auction doesn't end for another week? so the current bids of under 1k will be nowhere close to what they end up going for. will be interested to see if anyone from around here snags one...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom