BOLD PREDICTIONS week 13 edition: Lions @ Saints (1 Viewer)

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
Say it before it happens then you can claim “I called it”.

AT Perry 100 receiving yards and 2 TD catches.

* Have fun with this who dats. Give us a serious bold prediction, or you can go the funny route, etc. Just don’t turn it in to another DA/PC/DC complaint thread. This is meant to be a change of pace from virtually every other thread on the board.

A surprisingly close game that we lose in the final two minutes of the 4th quarter because Pete calls pass, pass, pass, pass between the 10-15 yard lines while AK and Taysom stand on the sidelines because they needed a "rest" or something. Goff will take a knee to end the game. Saints fans will blame Carr for being bad in the red zone.

AT Perry 100 receiving yards and 2 TD catches.
TD passes thrown by Taysom. Or Alvin gets so sick of it that he commandeers the team, takes a page out of Winston's book and draws up the play in the huddle, and gets his first two TD passes of his career. DA gets fired as he walks to shake hands with MCDC and Alvin becomes the first head coach to also play running back.

TD passes thrown by Taysom. Or Alvin gets so sick of it that he commandeers the team, takes a page out of Winston's book and draws up the play in the huddle, and gets his first two TD passes of his career. DA gets fired as he walks to shake hands with MCDC and Alvin becomes the first head coach to also play running back.
I LOVE this AK scenario. Can we add a part where AK hogties Pete Carmichael on the sideline and just points at DA and he runs to the locker room screaming?

Saints fans are loudly booing the team before the end of the first half!

A few weeks back I can’t remember what opponent but I jokingly stated that they would have the largest home loss in Saints history. I legitimately believe that is on the table this week given all that has happened with the team. Injuries to key players plus the whole vibe surrounding the team now after the horrible comments by the trifecta of Allen, Carr, and Loomis. Team might just implode.

The Saints are booed as they are introduced at home under the lights and fanfare. And it never let’s up.

When the WHO DAT chant starts, no one chimes in as the majority of Saints season ticket holders have sold their tickets resulting in the Superdome being 50% Detroit blue.

Derek Carr has one of his infamous come aparts at a wide open receiver he has completely overthrown on third and 12 only to have said receiver blow up in his face. It is at that time, the TV announcers start to really see just how far the Saints have fallen.

The Saints lose 45-10 and the national media starts the “What Has Happened To The Saints?” discussions for the week.

Dennis and Pete will be fired on Tuesday. Marrone will take over the job on an interim basis, and because he can be considered continuity, Loomis will give him a 10 year contract and give him 4 free passes to ride Gayles horses in Kentucky.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom