Can Deonte Harris get 1000 yards receiving? (1 Viewer)

Even if Harris is suspended, he could still reach 1k receiving yards if he’s targeted heavier than he is now. He’s only seeing a little over 4 targets a game, which is crazy considering he blows past the DB and makes plays with his YAC on most receptions.

If Payton increases his targets close to the double digit range or more, he’ll have a shot. Give Harris about 8 targets a game, and I think he could produce at least 75 yards off of 4-6 catches each game, with a couple 125+ yard games from the YAC.

Season high in yards (84) against Titans, and tying season high in targets (8) the week before vs Atlanta, right after having 7 targets vs the Bucs.

Harris is trending in the right direction. All it takes is a big 100+ yard receiving game any game now. Then he’s a few games away from 1k

Let him jet sweep 3-4 times a game

He seems to get 8+ yards on that play and if he breaks through, he’s gone

That’s the only way we can benefit from his speed. Deep balls without Winston aren’t going to work

I think they're trying to keep him healthy, that may factor into why he may not be targeted as much.
Agreed. It’s unfortunate that Ty Montgomery got hurt, because I think he could reduce some of Deonte’s load by takin over his KR duties. I liked what I’ve seen from Ty at KR. He’s made some nice returns this year. Remember too, Harris took a pretty good shot on dat KR fumble.

400 yards in 8 games. 8 games left. Can he get hot and go off?
If he’s not suspended n stays healthy, I say YES!

Jus last week, I got into it with another poster who called Harris nuttn more than “a gadget player”! 🤬🤬🤬

Deonte is developing into a pretty damn good route running WR! Yeah, he’s small, but defenses n CBs are takin note of his combination of quickness n speed. Because of that, they can’t press him, so they have to play off. But Deonte has learned how to “step on their toes”. Even if they play off, he gets to em so fast, they’ll flip their hips thinking he’s goin deep. So he counters n cuts off his route to an out r curl AND comes back to the ball, making himself wide open for an easy catch.

But if/when the CB decides he wants play press on Harris guess what happens:

You get ur arse whipped right off the line!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom