Carr Visits Local Barbershop to Speak with Kids (1 Viewer)

after 10 years of grinding out a solid career and getting the final big contract, this guy could justifiably be a mercenary qb. (one that lives away and only joins the team for camps and the games) But he's not. Hes legit trying to earn street cred. Say what you want, he's a genuine dude. i know his personality gives off a "too good to be true" vibe. (at least thats how I felt at first) But seeing that he's a man of faith, that makes him legit. Because men of faith feel compelled to spread the Gospel so the dots connect that hes being genuine.

You joke but itā€™s almost as egregious as DA apologizing to Atl
If you think it's ok to line up in victory formation when everyone is trying not to get hurt and plowing forward for a MEANINGLESS TD against ANY team then maybe you belong in the bush league. There are unwritten rules in EVERY sport under the sportsman tag. Victory formation means YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO SCORE. The opponent makes no difference SMH

If you think it's ok to line up in victory formation when everyone is trying not to get hurt and plowing forward for a MEANINGLESS TD against ANY team then maybe you belong in the bush league. There are unwritten rules in EVERY sport under the sportsman tag. Victory formation means YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO SCORE. The opponent makes no difference SMH
I donā€™t think anyone argues that it was a non-sportsmanlike move. But what if you have a rogue player doing it on his own, if youā€™re the coach?. The coach couldā€™ve just ate this situation and said nothing to the ATL coach. (Iā€™m not sure what Sean does, because Iā€™d think heā€™d be pissed that his rules werenā€™t followed). However, I could also see Sean planning something like that. I think the issue with Da was who did it more than what was done. Had Carr done it, DA laughs it off, and smiles at Art Smith on the 50. Maybe art gets an additional shoulder shrug, and possibly says: ā€œwhatcha gunna do, boys will be boysā€. Same goes if Kamara dives over the top. Same goes if Taysom sneak it in. The issue with DA was that a back up Qb did it. Or specifically JW did it. But if JW was our starter and he was throwing 4 Tds a game and running in 2 more, game after game after game? Then Da, looks at Art like, sorry. ā€œIā€™m a team guy, got to go with the team, good luck managing Walmart next yearā€. Hope this puts this situation to bed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom