CBs Campbell and Wade (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone else think they will be our 2 top picks?

J. Jenkins costs us $14.2/M and saves us $7/M to cut and he is also 32.

P. Robinson costs us $4?M and saves $2.6/M and he is 33.

It actually costs us and extra $4/M to cut M. Jenkins pre-1 June and only saves $500/K after.

Last edited:
I guess your talking about Tyson Campbell and Shaun Wade... I like Wade, but think he would be better at SS... Would love to have him... I think he will go about 4th round. The two I love are the Syracuse CB's. Ifeatu Melifonwu and Trill Williams. I know everyone talks about Melifonwu, but Williams is good...

If the Saints are able to retain Lattimore, I really would like for them to take Jaycee Horn if he’s still there. I think he is one of the top 10-15 players in the class, so he could definitely go earlier. He is basically a prime Jackrabbit, and I don’t see a lot of differences between he and CJ Henderson from last year’s class. He will be a guy that matches speed on the outside, which I think is the skill set to compliment Lattimore on the opposite side of the field.

Son of Joe Horn.

Wade was considered a top 10 lock before this season right? Saw a lot of experts had him as top corner but he was picked on a ton this yr

I guess your talking about Tyson Campbell and Shaun Wade... I like Wade, but think he would be better at SS... Would love to have him... I think he will go about 4th round. The two I love are the Syracuse CB's. Ifeatu Melifonwu and Trill Williams. I know everyone talks about Melifonwu, but Williams is good...
Save us Ifeatu Melifonwu, you are our only hope.

Does anyone else think they will be our 2 top picks?

J. Jenkins costs us $14.2/M and saves us $7/M to cut and he is also 32.

P. Robinson costs us $4?M and saves $2.6/M and he is 33.

It actually costs us and extra $4/M to cut M. Jenkins pre-1 June and only saves $500/K after.
Campbell has every athletic gift you would want in a CB, but he needs some refining still. I'm hoping they figure out a way to keep Jackrabbit, but I would take Campbell here anyway. You can never have too many CBs and I think he's going to be a very good one, eventually. Greg Newsome is going to get some talk, too I think. I'd be cool with Trevon Moehrig from TCU as well. He would be a good eventual replacement for Malcolm Jenkins.

I could also see them looking at Christian Barmore with the probable loss of Sheldon Rankins or maybe Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah with the probable loss of Kwon.

I would not be looking for a M. Jenkins replacement just yet. Yes he had some penalty issues earlier in the year but come mid season he was getting sacks and tfl on blitzes and was stout on run plays. Pass coverage was not bad either. How about AJ Bouye or CB?

Jackrabbit if he’s willing can be retained with the bonus/low salary trick. It will just be if he is willing to play the game or if he wants to make a splash.
But yes, a CB would be a nice pick. Personal fan of Horn, but that’s probably just because of Joe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom