Ceedy Duce fined for cheap shot on Kamara (1 Viewer)

And he’ll get a bigger fine than Boyd. Serves him right after he ran his mouth.
Football is supposed to be a brotherhood. Naturally there will be some “extra” style hits every now and then, but if a guy is playing for a contract, like AK41, i personally wouldn’t slap the “extra” on a hit out of bounds. Just me though

Two more fines added

and there's the hypocrisy of Roger's NFL that is all about player safety. Note the fine for the action that is more likely to cause injury to the player; and compare it to the fine that involves NO contact and can't possibly cause injury. NFL might SAY it's all about player safety, but actions indicate otherwise.

Personally, I think it's all about generating additional sources of revenue. Why else would you fine somebody for something that was NOT flagged on game day? Anyone have any idea how much revenue the NFL generates in weekly fines, for 32 teams, over a 17-game season and playoffs? And where does that money go? I honestly don't know...but I am curious.

Why not? Pay a fine, win a game, but only get called flagged for doing it about half the time? It's just the way he plays. I never liked it.

I really don't like it personally.

But he's not the only one getting away with it, on a regular basis. There's no real deterrent. The only deterrent the NFL will care about is forfeiting a game. Not fines. Those are minor annoyances for individuals.

Football is supposed to be a brotherhood. Naturally there will be some “extra” style hits every now and then, but if a guy is playing for a contract, like AK41, i personally wouldn’t slap the “extra” on a hit out of bounds. Just me though

Ceedy isn't in that brotherhood. He's trash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom