Charles Barkley with an Eternal Truth (1 Viewer)

This is why I love Chuck. If something is ridiculous, he's going to put a spotlight on it.

Chuck doesn't hold his tongue, but it's not to play the contrarian or give a hot take like most of the ESPN clowns. If he has an opinion, he expresses it, right or wrong.

It's a turrible conspurracy!

No matter how many eye-popping and splashy plays they make on offense, the Lakers can't play defense, don't shoot 3's as a team good enough, and AD just blew the 76er and Celtic games by missing free throws that would've iced those games. They might be in the play-in group, but they won't come out of that as the advancing team.

If Lebron and AD stay healthy, there is no reason they shouldn't be competitive most games. But the chances of both staying healthy are slim, and the more they lose, the more likely they will be to sit out with minor nicks and bruises as the season progresses. I want that team demoralized ASAP so they completely stop trying. Right now, they still think they have something to play for.

i love the 2021-2022 lakers.

lebron, davis, carmelo, dwight, westbrook. five of my most disliked players on one team! oh and that record.. glorious!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom