Colin's Cowherd's NFL Season 2024 bold predictions (1 Viewer)

dvdman

All-Pro
Reaction score
Colin's Cowherd's NFL Season 2024 bold predictions....number one is Dennis Allen will be the first coach fired.
He said there no way he survives after opening the season against 4 playoff teams except for the Panthers.

Colin's Herd's NFL Season 2024 bold predictions....number one is Dennis Allen will be the first coach fired.
He said there no way he survives after opening the season against 4 playoff teams except for the Panthers.
The Saints D is at least two levels better than it was last year. These 4 playoff team games, I’m not sure we’ll win, but I expect super low scoring physically violent football. Those teams better be ready for full intensity. Playing them early on is better than playing them late. I bet we escape with a couple wins that no one expected.

Colin's Cowherd's NFL Season 2024 bold predictions....number one is Dennis Allen will be the first coach fired.
He said there no way he survives after opening the season against 4 playoff teams except for the

Did he back this up with anything? Okay. So I went an read his prediction. Didn't make playoffs. Just missed them. No juice on offense? Just a tad more from offense with this defense and the Saints are playoff bound.

To say the Panthers are undoubtedly a better team suggests Cowcrap is hitting the crackpipe

Cowturd’s never been nice to the Saints. He wanted them to leave NOLA after Katrina

I'm guessing "bold prediction" = "uneducated prediction" because if they're nothing else the saints are loyal to a fault. Allen isn't even on a toasty seat much less a hot one.

His job isn't to inform. It's to get clicks. Cause a stir. Get people typing his name in fan forums, etc...

As for 4 play off teams, if we lose our first 3 non-divisional, but handle our business in the division, we'll be at .500 with by far the toughest part of our schedule behind us. If we get a win in one of those games and handle the NFCS, we'd be 5-3 and SSF would be chatting playoffs. The next 5 games is the Broncos, Chargers, Panthers, Falcons, and Browns.

As for DA losing his job mid-season... not a chance. That's not how we do it around here, unless there was some devastating problem that would probably have to be non-football related. And I just don't see that happening.

This isn't a bold prediction. Many people think we will go 1-4 or even 0-5 to start the season due to or schedule.

There are a few things about Cowherd y’all have got to realize.
1. It’s still the dog days of the offseason. Except for a few preseason plays, there’s nothing to report. So, he needs to fill airtime.
2. Not to bring age into this, but he grew up with the Meacom Saints. He still sees the franchise that way.

DA isn't the favourite to be fired first, he's currently behind Robert Saleh, Mike McCarthy and Matt Eberflus according to BetOhio.com.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom