N/S David Tepper Wants $650M to Renovate Panthers Stadium ( Money Approved) (7 Viewers)

I was listening to an interview with a guy who negotiated new stadium proposals for other owners of sports teams. One of thems were the Miami Marlins. He was asked about Tepper’s proposal and he said that it is a crap proposal. He went in depth about the language of the proposal and said that no one should agree to the proposal. Essentially, the main sticking point, the guy said that if Tepper gets what he wants, then he would agree to keep the Panthers in Charlotte for the foreseeable future, but the language is skewed in a way, that Tepper could actually relocate the team at any given moment. Basically called Tepper a liar and no one should trust this proposal.

Isn't he the richest owner in the league?
Rob Walton of the Broncos is now. Net worth $77 billion followed by the Hunt family (KC), then Tepper. I believe that is one of the reasons SP went there. He mentioned in an interview about the “status” of the Broncos ownership and such. How they are “respected” in the NFL or some crap of that affect

Rob Walton of the Broncos is now. Net worth $77 billion followed by the Hunt family (KC), then Tepper. I believe that is one of the reasons SP went there. He mentioned in an interview about the “status” of the Broncos ownership and such. How they are “respected” in the NFL or some crap of that affect
One of the constants in every Payton interview, is that he’s very big on a franchise’s tradition.
Before the Saints, he was a NFCE coach.
The Broncos have that.
At the beginning of his tenure, he probably thought he was gonna add to the legacy that was started with Mike Shannahan.

If Tepper moves the Panthers, it will be to San Diego. IMO
The San Diego Panthers. Sounds good

If Tepper moves the Panthers, it will be to San Diego. IMO
The San Diego Panthers. Sounds good
I doubt the Panthers relocate for the same reasons during the Superdome lease thread.
There is no city to move to without encroaching onto another franchise’s territory.

If anything, it will be Charlotte to Raleigh. Same state. Same territory. Same division.

I doubt the Panthers relocate for the same reasons during the Superdome lease thread.
There is no city to move to without encroaching onto another franchise’s territory.

If anything, it will be Charlotte to Raleigh. Same state. Same territory. Same division.
I doubt it, man. Tepper has already burned bridges in the Carolinas already.

One of the constants in every Payton interview, is that he’s very big on a franchise’s tradition.
Before the Saints, he was a NFCE coach.
The Broncos have that.
At the beginning of his tenure, he probably thought he was gonna add to the legacy that was started with Mike Shannahan.
Idk, the interview I’m referring to was kinda odd. Like it sounded as if, the owners have power that trumps Goodell. Sorta saying that Gayle doesn’t have that kind of “power”. Which is true, but I wish I saved that interview.

Idk, the interview I’m referring to was kinda odd. Like it sounded as if, the owners have power that trumps Goodell. Sorta saying that Gayle doesn’t have that kind of “power”. Which is true, but I wish I saved that interview.
I think you’re referring to Dianna Russini‘s take on why Payton would go to Dallas.
I remember her making that exact quote during the height of “Payton to Dallas.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom