Dear Shoddy White... (1 Viewer)

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I understood (with a little 'street translation') that you said that there was no way the "Aints" were gonna win in your tent.. err... dome.

Well Shoddy, I hate to tell you this (though, judging by the way you're sitting on the bench in the locker room with your head cradled in your hands, you already know....), but the Saints just marched into YOUR house and payed you back for your fluke of a win a couple of months ago.

So, being this is a great win for the Saints, and a great loss for you, your buddy Shatty and the rest of the Failcons....

WHO DAT!?!?!

And might I add...

CLINCH!

Now, on towards the #1 seed! (Lots of things need to happen, but this IS the NFL after all... ;) )

I understood (with a little 'street translation') that you said that there was no way the "Aints" were gonna win in your tent.. err... dome.

Well Shoddy, I hate to tell you this (though, judging by the way you're sitting on the bench in the locker room with your head cradled in your hands, you already know....), but the Saints just marched into YOUR house and payed you back for your fluke of a win a couple of months ago.

So, being this is a great win for the Saints, and a great loss for you, your buddy Shatty and the rest of the Failcons....

WHO DAT!?!?!

Get 'em.

Can we all chip in to get Roddy a Rosetta Stone (English)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom