Discussing the Saints' Potential Path to the Playoffs (2 Viewers)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
The Saints' 2024 schedule offers a path to the playoffs but demands an early focus and seizing winnable games. Essential stretches and intriguing matchups are analyzed to see if the Saints can bounce back from a slow start last year. Enjoy!!

The Saints' 2024 schedule offers a path to the playoffs but demands an early focus and seizing winnable games. Essential stretches and intriguing matchups are analyzed to see if the Saints can bounce back from a slow start last year. Enjoy!!

Well done, sir!!! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Love the article. No slumps only wins

Every year some teams that are supposed to be great suck, and other teams that are supposed to suck have a Cinderella season. The path seems very foggy to me. Can’t wait till we start walking down it. Hopefully we don’t get lost.

Every year some teams that are supposed to be great suck, and other teams that are supposed to suck have a Cinderella season. The path seems very foggy to me. Can’t wait till we start walking down it. Hopefully we don’t get lost.
2006 comes to mind…

2006 comes to mind…
Absolutely nobody believed in the 2006 Saints.

Key coaching battles I’m looking at:

Philly. I want to see how we fair against Jalen Hurts. How do we plan on attacking him?

Rams. How does 🦌 respond to McVay putting on a coaching clinic against him last year.

Broncos. I firmly believe that SP will pull out some tricks in this matchup. Frankly I would run Taysom down his throat.

Chiefs. Guess it’s safe to say that Reid is the best HC in the NFL. Do we have what it takes to hang with the big dawgs?

One thing that our team has not had in awhile is a Championship type win. No statement victory against a true viable contender. We need one of those

New offense has to respond early on. We gotta be clicking at the start. This camp and off-season prep has to go smoothly

correct. until they blew the roof off of all expectations. then we promptly went 8-8 for 2 seasons
Even Loomis knew 2006 was off-schedule, and that may have influenced his patient approach. Eric Mangini went 10-6 that same season with the Jets, but was fired by the end of 2008, whereas losing season - .500 record after a successful first season didn’t get Payton fired. The Jets are still trying to get it right, and the Saints haven’t been worse than “middle of the road, not as good as expected” since.

We lost so many early games last year that we could have/should have won. Don't even want to think about it.

Absolutely nobody believed in the 2006 Saints.

If we could get that same head coach back we had in 2006, I would believe in the 2024 Saints a whole lot more....sorry, couldn't resist.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom