Dr. Ruth was 96 (1 Viewer)

She was pro-masturbation.

Her education and therapy allowed me to lift the veil of guilt, shame, and morality associated with masturbation.

I was finally able to do it in public once again.

Thanks Dr. Ruth.
baby-nope.gif

Wasnā€™t she a sniper for the Israeli military?
Westheimer joined the Haganah Jewish Zionist underground paramilitary organization (later, the Israel Defense Forces) in Jerusalem.[25][24][26] Because of her diminutive height of 4 feet 7 inches (140 cm), she was trained as a scout and sniper.[23][26][27] Of this experience, she said, "I never killed anybody, but I know how to throw hand grenades and shoot."[28] She became an ace sniper, and learned to assemble a rifle in the dark.[23][14] When she was 90 years old, she demonstrated that she was still able to put together a Sten gun with her eyes closed.[29]

ETA: I obviously just grabbed this quick and dirty off of Wikipedia this morning. Sorry.

Last edited:
Westheimer joined the Haganah Jewish Zionist underground paramilitary organization (later, the Israel Defense Forces) in Jerusalem.[25][24][26] Because of her diminutive height of 4 feet 7 inches (140 cm), she was trained as a scout and sniper.[23][26][27] Of this experience, she said, "I never killed anybody, but I know how to throw hand grenades and shoot."[28] She became an ace sniper, and learned to assemble a rifle in the dark.[23][14] When she was 90 years old, she demonstrated that she was still able to put together a Sten gun with her eyes closed.[29]

ETA: I obviously just grabbed this quick and dirty off of Wikipedia this morning. Sorry.
How do you become an ā€œaceā€ sniper without having killed anyone?

Dr Sam Beckett leaped into her....

Hopping I don't have to explain a Quantum Leap joke , like time travel itself that would be impossible.
I understand Dr. Sam Beckett but I didn't watch the show so I don't know how it relates to Dr. Ruth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom