Drew Brees Has A Chip On His Shoulder - Reasons Why Drew Is So Great (1 Viewer)

houstonwhodat

Very Banned
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure it out, why the best quarterbacks like Brees are who they are. What really makes them tick.

In Brees' case, in addition to his incredible work ethic, razor sharp brain and lighting quick reflexes, I think he has a chip on his shoulder.

All of his life he has been told he is too small to play the QB position. And so what does he do? He sets high school records in Austin, TX that still stand today.

So he goes to the NFL. He has a potentially career threatening shoulder injury. He is told he will probably never play again.

So what does he do? He comes back stronger than ever and is in the process of demolishing records that have stood for almost 50 years.

So glad we have Drew on our side, there is no substitute.

Just my thoughts.

What do you guys think?

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :9: :mwink:

Attachments

• Drew Brees - Copyright 2010 Gerald V. Graphia, All Rights Reserved.jpg
    Drew Brees - Copyright 2010 Gerald V. Graphia, All Rights Reserved.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 3
You're right. Drew did write in his book many of these things and went into detail about how adversity shaped him and allowed him to come back stronger.

He's a guy who's so competitive that every time he's out on the field he wants a TD. Look at the MNF game after our first punt. They show Brees on the sideline and he looked like he was fuming at himself for not converting a first down.

He is a winner because

HEART
MIND
SOUL

He is the best! It hurts more now than ever that he does not get the respect that he deserves. Just the other day on the SVP show, they basically said that Drew gets to sit in the car with Rodgers and Brady, but he has to sit in the back seat. Normally I wouldn't care too much because these guys don't know what they are talking about most of the time, but once Drew retires, some of these HOF voters may look at the other QBs ahead of Drew just because of the media attention that they get now.

While Rodgers has had an amazing year, he has done nothing to convince me that he is better than Brees. The top quarterbacks in the league now are rated just like this

1A. Brady
1B. Brees
1C. Rodgers

The only logical reason Brees gets ranked by the media lower than the others, is that they are just plain biased. Brees has to get another ring!

Very good athlete. Great thinker. Extremely hard worker. Winner.
As is his protege' .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom