Drew Brees with another NFL first (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
4 TDs, 0 Ints, 1 rushing TD, 350 yards and 60 percent completion rate

NFL record first

Not trying to crap on your thread at all, but these stupid stats and records they come up with is ridiculous....

"first player to catch a pass one handed with both the left hand and right hand in one game"

i mean is that where we are going with these stupid stats?

Not trying to crap on your thread at all, but these stupid stats and records they come up with is ridiculous....

"first player to catch a pass one handed with both the left hand and right hand in one game"

i mean is that where we are going with these stupid stats?

yeah, right into the hall of fame

enjoy the ride

You can call it a stupid stat or whatever, but the fact is that Drew Brees is putting up amazing games left and right and with every game it seems like he further cements his legacy.

it was an absolute fantastic game by brees. but that stat takes 5 variables into consideration. that's the definition of reaching...... BIG TIME.

it was an absolute fantastic game by brees. but that stat takes 5 variables into consideration. that's the definition of reaching...... BIG TIME.

I think that stat and the way you guys are reacting tells me two things...

1. Drew Brees played one of the all time great games for a QB in NFL history.

2. We are so spoiled to having an elite QB that breaks records that the jerks on here
ridicule a poster pointing a "minor" one out. Maybe the OP should have started one
of those look-a-like threads that seem to turn you guys on. Jim Henderson said in the
pre-game last night that the QB play in the NFL right now is horrible and we should
be grateful for the quality of play we have there. If Jay Cutler was our QB we would
be merging posts about a "first" like this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom