Eagles or Cowboys: Which Team Do the Saints Have a Better Chance at Beating? (1 Viewer)

Eagles or Cowboys: Which Team Do the Saints Have a Better Chance at Beating?

• Eagles

Votes: 15 14.4%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Both

Votes: 29 27.9%

• Total voters

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
The Saints have back-to-back matchups against the two best teams in the NFC East, the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles, near the beginning of their schedule. Which opponent do you believe they have a better chance of defeating?

My choice is the Cowboys.

Based on the way they finished the 2023 season, I'd say Eagles, but I think they're both going to take a step back this season...

It will be an interesting matchup between Saints offense and Cowboys defense seeing as its Klint Kubiak going against Mike Zimmer.

Hurts is 2-0 against us in his career and has a 78.3 passer rating vs us.

Dak is 2-1 against us in his career and has a 72.5 passer rating vs us.

Eagles have the better WR group and a more dynamic QB, but whom is coming off somewhat of a down season.

We haven’t added much speed outside of Willie Gay unless Foskey takes a step forward.

Dak

Based on the way they finished the 2023 season, I'd say Eagles, but I think they're both going to take a step back this season...
Most in agreement on this take. Mentally, both teams were a basket case by year’s end. Both QBs suddenly forgot how to play clutch football. So, quite a bit depends on how their mental states appear to be entering the season. And quite honestly, much is yet to come with the Saints current offensive roster learning a new system.

I would have to pick the Cowboys bc we could match up better against them, as opposed to the Eagles

Most in agreement on this take. Mentally, both teams were a basket case by year’s end. Both QBs suddenly forgot how to play clutch football. So, quite a bit depends on how their mental states appear to be entering the season. And quite honestly, much is yet to come with the Saints current offensive roster learning a new system.
Well, to be honest, Dak never really learned to play clutch football. From a postseason viewpoint. Lol

I say Cowboys because the eagles improved this offseason and the cowboys got worse.

Hurts is 2-0 against us in his career and has a 78.3 passer rating vs us.

Dak is 2-1 against us in his career and has a 72.5 passer rating vs us.

Eagles have the better WR group and a more dynamic QB, but whom is coming off somewhat of a down season.

We haven’t added much speed outside of Willie Gay unless Foskey takes a step forward.

Dak
Yeah Cam Jordan cannot play on the left side vs Eagles. He gets smoked by Hurts .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom