Epsom salt? (1 Viewer)

Saintsi

Palling around.
Reaction score
If I eat this will I start craving human flesh? I'm trying to speed up the whole zombie thing; I just want to travel the country free and eat all I can get my hands onto.

Epsom salt will not improve the taste of human flesh. Now a little sprinkle of Tony Chachere's seasoning will do wonders. :9:

if for one have not missed the connection of the new cannibal/zombie thing and the obesity epidemic - it seems like powerful, unseen forces have been fattening up the population for the zombie invasion

if for one have not missed the connection of the new cannibal/zombie thing and the obesity epidemic - it seems like powerful, unseen forces have been fattening up the population for the zombie invasion

But don't Zombies eat brain brains brains. They'll starve out once they hit the Atlanta area.

Do you crave the human foot.....?

Eating large quantities of epsom salt will make you zombie food, not a zombie

Same goes for any legitimate bath salt

The zombie-making stuff isn't bath salt, it's synthetic zombie medicine disguised as bath salt - key distinction

Now once you're a zombie, when you find the human that has just been bathed in real bath salt - now that's a treat, indeed

It wont make you eat people but it will make you need to sit on a toilet for a few hours. Its a highly effective laxative.

380210_469134213116037_877289613_n.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom