Every year a team seems to jump out early as a “wow” team (1 Viewer)

picnicwithfish

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
We take that title this season. With that said, usually those teams are built around smoke and mirrors, that once teams break down the tape, they start falling off. Aka, the wildcat formation, Miami’s high speed offense, etc.

The Saints just seem different. This is power and scheme that matches our personnel. I really feel like Kubiak is playing the game more than just one offensive series at a time. He is setting teams up over the entirety of the game. I feel he is doing that to teams trying to break down where to attack this offense on a week to week basis also. There are so many layers that we can literally be anything we want to be and do anything we want to do with these personnel packages. This is exciting. Whodat!!!

It’s only two games with Kubiak…..but it feels familiar to some of SP’s offense’s when they were clicking. Different styles, but that confident, well paced, players moving with purpose sense is what I feel like we have right now. I thank SP for giving us all those years of following an offense like that so we fans know what that feels like…..and two games in this feels awfully familiar. Whodat

Allen's defense is a proven squad with the best secondary in the league.

"This team won 9 games with Carmichael last season."

Kubiak is an obvious improvement from Carmichael.

Simple math says the Saints are real. Real damn good.
It's not surprising that this team is hitting on all cylinders right now with pretty much the same offensive personnel after winning 9 last season with Carmichaels play calling and system

The big concern for Saints fans this season was how tough the opening 6 games are on our schedule. Obviously we cannot put the next 4 games in the win column just yet. But I can guarantee that you all feel better about our chances to beat any of those top teams a lot more this evening than you did 3 weeks ago.

Our boys are looking like the real deal. And next Sunday afternoon can’t come soon enough! :9:

The big concern for Saints fans this season was how tough the opening 6 games are on our schedule. Obviously we cannot put the next 4 games in the win column just yet. But I can guarantee that you all feel better about our chances to beat any of those top teams a lot more this evening than you did 3 weeks ago.

Our boys are looking like the real deal. And next Sunday afternoon can’t come soon enough! :9:

Also, much like the SB year, we have the Eagles early in the season.

Houston and Arizona feel like they might be very good too (I k ow they lost a close one at Buffalo).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom