Father of Baraboo, Wisconsin, high school graduate seen pushing superintendent during ceremony (1 Viewer)

Zanedavis1

Reaction score
Last edited:
This is popping off everywhere right now. So is it confirmed the father is racist, or did he just have a beef with the Superintendent? And are there Mediumintendents? And what is the demotion process like?

This is popping off everywhere right now. So is it confirmed the father is racist, or did he just have a beef with the Superintendent? And are there Mediumintendents? And what is the demotion process like?
only know at at face value. know the dude erased all his social media. All in all i really feel sorry for the kid, given she didn't reciprocate those same feelings

I saw a post that there was a history about the father thinking that an incident had not been properly handled. Not sure if that’s true but it is important to find out if there’s something there instead of some ridiculous racist act. He would still be wrong in what he did but why he did it matters.

We all thought that guy that was driving for his court hearing was a dumbarse but how it appeared wasn’t the truth.

isn't this the same school that a few years ago a bunch of guys in a school photo were doing the Hitler salute and the school was like "free speech", get over it?

isn't this the same school that a few years ago a bunch of guys in a school photo were doing the Hitler salute and the school was like "free speech", get over it?
Yes it is

I believe so

I saw a post that there was a history about the father thinking that an incident had not been properly handled. Not sure if that’s true but it is important to find out if there’s something there instead of some ridiculous racist act. He would still be wrong in what he did but why he did it matters.

I saw elsewhere that the father had a problem with the superintendent and said he was a “DEI hire”.. stands for Diversity Equity Inclusion if I’m not mistaken.. but don’t take that as gospel truth til it’s confirmed .

We all thought that guy that was driving for his court hearing was a dumbarse but how it appeared wasn’t the truth.

Wait, what happened with that ? I didn’t read the story but saw a bunch of headlines about it and of course they made it seem pretty damning .

I saw elsewhere that the father had a problem with the superintendent and said he was a “DEI hire”.. stands for Diversity Equity Inclusion if I’m not mistaken.. but don’t take that as gospel truth til it’s confirmed .

Wait, what happened with that ? I didn’t read the story but saw a bunch of headlines about it and of course they made it seem pretty damning .

Yeah, I'm not saying the guy isn't a horrible racist - I'm just saying it bears waiting 24 hours to see if any backstory comes out.

More on the Zoom driver here (it turns out his license wasn't suspended, it was a clerical error).

A friend of mine shot the video (which is being ripped everywhere). The town has some very recent and harsh racist issues. The superintendent and the father also had a big issue previously regarding bullying. I'm guessing there is more to the story and this is an election year hot button example. With that said, nothing would surprise me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom