Friday injury report. 11/5 (1 Viewer)

With Kyle Pitts being the Falcons 1st and 2nd option on every passing play, it’s a bad week to potentially be without the starting SS. Jenkins is an iron man though… so I bet he plays.
I think Lattimore covers him. Just the little bit of Falcons I've seen this year, I think Roach and Tuttle will collapse the pocket in a second,

Not a bad report. Insert Semien for Winston, play Taysom in his various spots, but be careful with him, telling him to not be so damned macho and reckless with himself, and just keep rolling with what you have. Let the defense eat!!!! Use more Ingram in the running game and less AK. Use AK as normal and insert more White, Stills, and Harris to run off the defense while opening up underneath lanes for Calloway, AK, and Juan Johnson. An occasional intermediate to long pass to Harris, White, and Stills to show the defense that they are not just decoys. Keep Trautman away from the ball. Use him for blocking. This scheme would work to move the ball down the field. Use Ingram and Hill for short yardage under 3 yards and on the goal line.

Last edited:
Latt on Pitts, their primary receiving threat, Gage is their last competent receiver.
Yeh, I was more worried about Patterson out of the backfield than their WRs. But, I guess we'll have to use a LB to cover the RB.

Not a bad report. Insert Semien for Winston, play Taysom in his various spots, but be careful with him, telling him to not be so damned macho and reckless with himself, and just keep rolling with what you have. Let the defense eat!!!! Use more Ingram in the running game and less AK. Is AK as normal and insert more white white Stills, and Harris to run off the defense while opening up underneath lanes for Callow , AK, and Juan Johnson. An occasional intermediate to long pass to Harris, White. And Stills to show the defense that grr he ru are not just decoys. Keep Trautman away from the ball. Use him for blocking. This scheme would work to move the ball down the field. Use Ingram and Hill for short yardage under 3 yards and on the goal line.
And with that. Ingram is saints all time leading rusher. I’ll take it

Use more Ingram in the running game and less AK.
If Ingram can maintain the energy he had last week I think this wish will be granted. But I don't want AK on the sidelines while Ingram is in. I want him lining up all over the place creating concern and confusion. AK can create space on the field simply based on where he's lined up. Draw some defenders away from the middle and life is easier for everyone.

Last edited:
I think Lattimore covers him. Just the little bit of Falcons I've seen this year, I think Roach and Tuttle will collapse the pocket in a second,
I tend to think so too about Lattimore, but you never know. I’d like to see Latt mark Pitts wherever he goes, and Jenkins or the SS to be over the top on Patterson.

If Ingram can maintain the every he had last week I think this wish will be granted. But I don't want AK on the sidelines while Ingram is in. I want him lining up all over the place creating concern and confusion. AK can create space on the field simply based on where he's lined up. Draw some defenders away from the middle and life is easier for everyone.
Everyone please stop with the Ingram is not what he was CRAP. With a simple google search you would find out that he is in fact the leading rusher in yards on the team and currently has the 3rd most rushing yards in the league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom