Go Bears, Seahawks, and Titans (1 Viewer)

SaintsBrah

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
These three teams winning today would be the best case scenario

Cardinals losing yesterday was big because it motivates the Bears since they have a real playoff chance now

Titans winning is not absolutely needed- but it would help in the sense it would simplify next weeks scenario to just needing us to win and the packers to lose.

Hopefully bears win today so next week vs GB will essentially be a playoff game for them.

Seems like most likely scenarios have the Saints playing the Rams, Bears, or Cardinals in the WC round...

If Packers beat the Titans... it’s practically a lock with one of those 3 matchups...

None of those teams makes me feel super confident.

Cardinals and Bears both have running QBs, and RBs that can keep a defense off balance. Murray is more dangerous than Trubisky, but the Bears have the better defense... both of those teams have very good #1 WRs, but the Cards have the edge in skills players.

The Rams are not a good matchup for the Saints... that is the matchup I’m hoping not to see.

When I learned something about the Saints then that we dont get any help ever!

Do not expect anything!
Id prefer to rest our guys and just play the 7th seed in the wildcard round
We sure don’t seem to get the breaks we need in these scenarios.

I’m not saying I think the Packers are world beaters but I would give them the same chance of losing both of the last two games as I would give a snow ball to last a week in hell. Both teams have it in them but both won’t do it.

When I learned something about the Saints then that we dont get any help ever!

Do not expect anything!
Id prefer to rest our guys and just play the 7th seed in the wildcard round
That would be a mistake. A win next week for the Saints secures at least the #2 seed. The #2 seed is important.

SFIAH

I was gonna pull for the Titans, but now that the Cardinals lost I really don’t care as much. Cause if the Packers win they should have homefield locked up, so they would likely sit starters against the Bears who I want to play the most in the first round

I was gonna pull for the Titans, but now that the Cardinals lost I really don’t care as much. Cause if the Packers win they should have homefield locked up, so they would likely sit starters against the Bears who I want to play the most in the first round
Only a Pack win coupled with a Seahawks loss secures the #1 seed for the Packers. If the Seahawks win, then the #1 is still open to week 17 no matter what the Packers do today.

SFIAH

None of those teams makes me feel super confident.

Cardinals and Bears both have running QBs, and RBs that can keep a defense off balance. Murray is more dangerous than Trubisky, but the Bears have the better defense... both of those teams have very good #1 WRs, but the Cards have the edge in skills players.

The Rams are not a good matchup for the Saints... that is the matchup I’m hoping not to see.
The Rams defense is tough but their offense is not good enough this year to beat us. And we would be highly motivated to beat them. I think this year's Saints team is more mentally prepared for the playoffs than any since 2009. We are a very gritty, tough team that keeps finding ways to win. Just as importantly, we're getting healthy on offense at the right time. Losing Kwon hurts, but we're also pretty healthy on D. I really don't fear any team in the NFC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom