God Friended Me (1 Viewer)

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
This isn't usually the type of tv show I would watch. For one, there's the religious element to it. I tend to avoid shows/movies that deal with religion straight on. But there's something I like about this show. Maybe it's the fact that it doesn't get too emotionally heavy in a "This is Us" type of way or that it isn't all crime/murder like most other dramas on tv. It's kind of refreshingly light. Makes for easy feel good viewing. Anyone else watching it?

I got a feeling it's going to get cancelled though. I don't pay attention to show ratings or anything so I don't know how it's doing, but the mere fact that I enjoy it gives CBS enough reason to cancel it. That's usually how it goes for me.

Love this show.

This isn't usually the type of tv show I would watch. For one, there's the religious element to it. I tend to avoid shows/movies that deal with religion straight on. But there's something I like about this show. Maybe it's the fact that it doesn't get too emotionally heavy in a "This is Us" type of way or that it isn't all crime/murder like most other dramas on tv. It's kind of refreshingly light. Makes for easy feel good viewing. Anyone else watching it?

I got a feeling it's going to get cancelled though. I don't pay attention to show ratings or anything so I don't know how it's doing, but the mere fact that I enjoy it gives CBS enough reason to cancel it. That's usually how it goes for me.
Same here. I like it so it must be cancelled

Same here. I like it so it must be cancelled

I don't pay attention to show ratings or anything so I don't know how it's doing, but the mere fact that I enjoy it gives CBS enough reason to cancel it. That's usually how it goes for me.

I'm not watching it so y'all are probably safe...

Things you say when you're officially old, for $400, Alex?

Kidding, of course. I might give it a watch...
See if you can catch it from the first episode.

You're all in luck. I think it's pretty dumb, so it's good for at least 6, 7 seasons...

Anyone still watching? Refreshing to watch a show that leaves you smiling.

I've watched a few shows, though I was much more into 7th heaven.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom