Good Win! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The offense sputtered at times. But the special teams stole the show and defense did really well against a HoF QB yes he was on a new team and had very little time to practice with his new team. But still the defense did what he had to do, apart from the garbage time TD they played pretty very well.

Always good to start the season 1-0. We know what it is like starting out of a big hole.

Good to see a solid win with Brees and the oline both having rough games, plus a bunch of big PI penalties. It's early but Tampa Bay looks to be more of a mess than just Brady getting in sync.

The offense sputtered at times. But the special teams stole the show and defense did really well against a HoF QB yes he was on a new team and had very little time to practice with his new team. But still the defense did what he had to do, apart from the garbage time TD they played pretty very well.

Always good to start the season 1-0. We know what it is like starting out of a big hole.
That TB d is no joke. Terrific win in all 3 phases. Stroke of genius on the special teams short kick to the sideline

Their D# is legit... its like they knew our play calls

Our oline was also getting blown up and completely wiffing on stunts. That interior needs work. Brees missed several easy passes he makes in his sleep. I don't want to give them too much credit.

When was the last time Tom Brady lost in week 1?

Haha I honestly can't answer that.

About Tampa's defense they have upgraded their defense. But that doesn't excuse some poor execution on the offense, Drew missed some throws. O-Line blocking on runs was sup-par. Again it was a good team win but the offense needs some work which I can't believe I am saying compared to the defense but it is true. The D-Line balled out hard today.

Everybody we signed in offseason made a play it seemed. (Hunt, Sanders, Fowler). And I also have to give it up to Trey Hendrickson. Boi was an absolute Dawg out there today. :duncan::happy0005::ylsuper::worthy:

When was the last time Tom Brady lost in week 1?
IDK the dates, but it's happened 4 times and he won the Superbowl in every previous season it happened.

NFLN reported that on gameday.

ETA: Went back and rewatched.

It's only happened 3 times before and in those years he played in the Superbowl.

03, 14, & 17 were the years.

Last edited:
Just cant wait to hear Burlesons excuses when Kay is rubbing it into his face

Btw Bradys passer rating was awful
what man wouldn’t love for Kay to rub it in their face? 😍

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom