Graphic: Brazilian Professional Footballer (Soccer) accidentally steps on and destroys opposing player's leg (1 Viewer)

I'm not going to post the videos,but the two worst I've seen were Napolean McCallum and Dave Dravecky.
I was watching the game when Napolean McCallum was injured and they kept replaying it over and over. That's the only time I was ever physically sick over something like that.

I was watching the game when Napolean McCallum was injured and they kept replaying it over and over. That's the only time I was ever physically sick over something like that.
It was brutal. The arteries in the back of the knee were cut,and quick action by the medics probably
saved his life. I was watching the game as well.

I'm not going to post the videos,but the two worst I've seen were Napolean McCallum and Dave Dravecky.
Saw the McCallum one live on Monday Night Football.

gag-dumb-and-dumber.gif

I remember seeing a kid playing for the Steelers with his foot pointing the other way.

Attachments

• destry_wight_original.jpg
    destry_wight_original.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
It was brutal. The arteries in the back of the knee were cut,and quick action by the medics probably
saved his life. I was watching the game as well.
At least his life was saved and he didnt die, at least for a second or two, like Damar Hamlin did on that freakish, seemingly not very hard-hitting but nearly-fatal hit earlier this year on MNF between Bills/Bengals in Cincy.

Then there's the brutal, physically wincing sack/career-ending hit on Joe Theismann on MNF in 1985.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom