Handing them a win as opposed to straight up losing to them feels worse. (2 Viewers)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Giving them 14 free points. Giving Cousins all day to throw, then Adebo giving them 30 yards.

It just pisses me off that Atlanta escapes with another win against not only another NFC team but also their fiercest division rival.

We all know they're not that good, but they're ahead of us now and we're going to be watching them all season long getting lucky plays go their way.

Hopefully this season doesn't end up like last year, where we're so damn close to the playoffs.

It felt like a game we've seen many of times, our mistakes give them life and we overcome those mistakes only to make one more mistakes at a critical time to give them life and a win.

Giving them 14 free points. Giving Cousins all day to throw, then Adebo giving them 30 yards.

It just pisses me off that Atlanta escapes with another win against not only another NFC team but also their fiercest division rival.

We all know they're not that good, but they're ahead of us now and we're going to be watching them all season long getting lucky plays go their way.

Hopefully this season doesn't end up like last year, where we're so damn close to the playoffs.
You mean a competitive team that just needs a few tweaks.

No it doesn’t. Feels good knowing we are the better team. They got lucky. Shaheed got stupid. Glad we extended him but not for a huge contract. Needs to grow as a player and he will.
Yeah we're the better team but they're ahead right now in the division , so it sucks.

Which makes it worse then straight up losing to them.

Stupid mistakes. They didn't score single touchdown.

No it doesn’t. Feels good knowing we are the better team. They got lucky. Shaheed got stupid. Glad we extended him but not for a huge contract. Needs to grow as a player and he will.
I wish I could take this positivity and run with it but man it's hard when it seems like the season has been cursed from let injuries to fluke turnovers and breakdowns on defense. Sometimes the ball bounces your way and this year it's bouncing around laughing at is

Yeah I’ll admit that one even got my BP up a bit, and that doesn’t happen to me over a football game….not in a long time. That was rough.

You mean a competitive team that just needs a few tweaks.
Well, when’s it’s been the same theme for 3 years it’s hard to ignore…..season is still young let’s see what else happens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom