Has the Defense quit on Allen? (61 Viewers)

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Our once stout, run stopping defense is now being dominated by opposing O-lines. I know our offense is somewhat to blame by keeping the Defense on the field for so long and not sustaining drives. But tackling is a fundamental at every level and I find it hard to believe our players just forgot how.

I know injuries have had a huge impact on this team, especially the offense. Now we’ve probably lost Adebo for the season and Lattimore has left his second game this season with a hamstring injury.

It’s time to let Allen go (sooner would be better) and start over. We have some really good, young players to build around. We need a young intuitive HC that can turn things around.

The defense got killed from opening kickoff tonight. All the people with the "its the offense/Kubiak's fault" were coping fiercely that this defense is straight up washed. The leaders are too old. The good players they have are all one dimensional. And the guy calling the defense doesn't even schematically make sense with how the defensive front lines up compared to the coverage by the secondary or linebacker alignments.

Giving up.33 points is bad. I wish on predict the score game i said that instead of 23 points. I was close on the Saints score though

Our once stout, run stopping defense is now being dominated by opposing O-lines. I know our offense is somewhat to blame by keeping the Defense on the field for so long and not sustaining drives. But tackling is a fundamental at every level and I find it hard to believe our players just forgot how.

I know injuries have had a huge impact on this team, especially the offense. Now we’ve probably lost Adebo for the season and Lattimore has left his second game this season with a hamstring injury.

It’s time to let Allen go (sooner would be better) and start over. We have some really good, young players to build around. We need a young intuitive HC that can turn things around.
The whole state has quit on Allen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom