Holy Reeses (1 Viewer)

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Have you ever had Reese's Peanut Butter Cups when your druink? That xxxx is good normal, and like 10 times better when your drunk.

Are you drunk or high????

I scheduled vacation this week so I wouldn't miss the draft. I also have been doing projects around the house. Today, I pressure washed the house. To combat arthritis and to celebrate the draft, I drank a 12 pack of bud light and didn't eat supper till 10pm so it wouldnt affect the buzz. My neighbor had a load of easter candy he didn't want and gave it to us. It was a big bowl filled with Reeses Eggs. I love Reeses Peanut butter cups, so when my wife put it on the table and went outside, I ate like 7 of them because I am a glutton and she wasn't looking so she couldn't fuss me. Being drunk makes me want something sweet, and it just tasted like the best peanut butter cups I ever ate. i haven't gotten high since the LSU Florida game where Miles was 5/5 on fourth down conversions. I was at the game.

I scheduled vacation this week so I wouldn't miss the draft. I also have been doing projects around the house. Today, I pressure washed the house. To combat arthritis and to celebrate the draft, I drank a 12 pack of bud light and didn't eat supper till 10pm so it wouldnt affect the buzz. My neighbor had a load of easter candy he didn't want and gave it to us. It was a big bowl filled with Reeses Eggs. I love Reeses Peanut butter cups, so when my wife put it on the table and went outside, I ate like 7 of them because I am a glutton and she wasn't looking so she couldn't fuss me. Being drunk makes me want something sweet, and it just tasted like the best peanut butter cups I ever ate. i haven't gotten high since the LSU Florida game where Miles was 5/5 on fourth down conversions. I was at the game with old college friends.

Those peanut butter eggs are > than the standard cups. More balanced sweet to savory imho.

reeses.gif

437090914v3_225x225_Back.jpg

140685822_66be403ad4.jpg

I know when my arthritis is bothering me, I get sloshed and don't eat dinner until way later too. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom